- Hand crafted feather damascus steel made in house from 1084 and 15n20 high carbon steel
- Fullered on both sides
- Approx 3/32" thick at the ricasso with a full distal taper
- Approx 10" (255 mm) blade length
- Approx 1 7/8" long at the heel
- Hexagonal handle with pinch grip contours
- Hidden tang constructiuon
- Textured feather pattern damascus collar
- Nickel silver, carbon fiber, black G-10 and OD green linen micarta spacers
- Dyed/stabilized mammoth tooth accent
- Stabilized amboyna burl
- Textured Nickel silver butt cap
Overall length is approx 16 1/2"
Feather damascus is one of my most difficult and time consuming damascus steels I make but the results make all of the effort worth it! I wanted the blade to feel light and fast for its length, so I did a Full distal taper with a thin grind and added fullers on each side of the blade.
I'm really excited with how this one came together, so if you're looking for a heirloom piece for your kitchen or that special chef in your life, this one will serve you well for many years to come.
top of page
bottom of page